- Please note we will start the meeting at 5:00 pm sharp.
- Call to Order
- Applications for Initiations
- Reading of the previous meeting minutes
- Financial Report
- Report of Delegates & Committees
- Unfinished Business / Bylaws
- New Business / Nominations for VP
- Good & Welfare
Door prize: Five (5) – $20.00 draws / L21 products.
PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER September 10, 2020 (Under Section 38 and Subsection 45(2) of The Public Health Act, 1994) Control of Transmission of 2019 Novel Corona-virus.
WHEREAS, I, Dr. Saqib Shahab, an official with the Ministry of Health and the Chief Medical Health Officer for the Province of Saskatchewan, have been authorized by the Minister of Health to act under section 45 of The Public Health Act,1994; I hereby ORDER and DIRECT that in the Province of Saskatchewan:
(a) Indoor private and public gatherings over 30 people, and outdoor private and public gatherings over 30 people are prohibited except in the following circumstances where 2 meter distancing between people can be maintained:
- Settings where people are distributed into multiple rooms or buildings, and workplaces;
- and (ii) Are a critical public service or an allowable business service.
- Please attend one (1) of the scheduled General Membership meetings to cast your vote on the proposed Bylaw amendment(s) and/or to put forth a Vice President nomination.
- There will only be thirty (30) total members per meeting within the Union Hall and once the Provincial capacity number is achieved – the Union Hall doors will be secured.
PDF Meeting Notice / Please print and circulate:
Please review the the front page.