- Call to Order
- Applications for Initiations
- Reading of the previous meeting minutes
- Secretary Treasurer Financial Report
- Report of Delegates & Committees
- Job Evaluation (JE) Update
President (one (1) position – 2 year term – June 2020)
- Maria Kotsetas
- Leticia Oystrick
Executive at Large (three (3) positions – 2 year term – June 2020)
– Jason Banin (incumbent) – Greg Clarkson – Nulee Menegbo – Curtis Whitehawk
– Election Location: Local 21 Union Office
– Advance polling: June 6 & 7, 2018 (5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
– June 12, 2018: (8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
– Voting shall be by secret ballot
L21 has received confirmation that no past agreement was reached with the City of Regina to allow polling stations at City Hall, Public Works, and Parks Yard on a continuous basis.
Moving forward we will have to amend L21 Bylaw SECTION 12 – NOMINATION, ELECTION AND INSTALLATION OF OFFICERS / (c) Elections / 15.
Acclaimed: (no voting required)
– Hugh Bigler – Secretary Treasurer – (2 year term – June 2020)
– Doug Eklund – 2nd VP Grievance Chair (Environment and Infrastructure) – (2 year term – June 2020)
A meeting notice pdf file is provided in the link below, please print / post within your work area:
- Unfinished Business: Notice of Motion FT President / Cancel August Membership Meeting due to the vacation season
- New Business
- Good & Welfare
- Door draws: Five (5) $20.00 draws / L21 products & clothing
Want to get involved?
Want to volunteer some of your free time to help out with union activities?
If so, please contact the union office