• Call to Order
• Applications for Initiations
• Reading of the previous meeting minutes
• Financial Report
• Report of Delegates & Committees
• Unfinished Business
• New Business
• Good & Welfare
Door draws: Five (5) – $20.00 draws / L21 products – clothing – Pat hockey tickets
PDF meeting poster:
- Eligible members will have more than 2069 hours.
- New intake period: November 15 to December 31. (no longer January 1 to February 15).
- No late requests for transfer will be accepted.
- Eligible Local 21 casuals can only select up to five (5) Branches for transfer.
- Submit transfer requests to People & Organizational Culture Department (HR) – 11th Floor – City Hall.
L21 Annual Christmas social and dance is scheduled for: November 23, 2019.
- For tickets contact Darren Fox (L21): 306-535-7255
- L21 Executive Representative
- L21 Union Hall: (306) 352-8282
- Brittney (L7): (306) 777-7759
Tickets are: $5.00 for members / $10.00 for guest
PDF poster to print and post:
Civic Pension & Benefits Committee \ Ron Mitchell Auditorium.
Please park and enter through the back of the building.