Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the 14 April 2020 General Membership meeting is cancelled.
Please follow Federal, Provincial and Civic guidelines to keep you and your family safe.
Tentatively … scheduled for 5:00 pm.
COVID-19 – Please follow Federal, Provincial and Civic guidelines to keep you and your family safe.
May 12, 2020 General Membership Meeting – canceled.
Two (2) year terms:
President / Secretary Treasurer / Grievance Chair (Citizen Services Division) / four (4) Executive at Large / two (2) Trustees.
PDF poster is available on the front page of the website.
Nominations will be accepted by email between 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm – May12, 2020.
Send your nominations to the Recording Secretary email: email@example.com
30 June 2020:
8:00 am to 12:00 noon
1. Parks / Recreation & Cultural Services
2. Transit & Fleet Services
3. Facility Services
4. Citizen Experience
5. Sustainable Infrastructure
12:00 noon to 1:00 pm
– Lunch break: For members who missed their assigned time to vote.
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
6. Roadways & Transportation Services
7. Water, Waste & Environmental Services
8. Planning & Development
9. Financial Services
10. City Solicitor
4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
– Evening voting: For members who missed their assigned time to vote.
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will adhere to all safety protocols put in place such as but not limited to the enforcement of the Public Health capacity restrictions, physical distancing and hand sanitation.
– Entering and exiting the voting location protocols will be in place and directed by Local 21 members and executive.