* Please note that it is important for members to attend this meeting. As per the Locals current Bylaws a specific number of members must be in attendance in order to have quorum (20 on the floor – 8 at the Executive table = 28). Without this specific number we cannot conduct the business of the Local.
- A Local operating budget must be past.
- We have a number of past overdue financial commitments dating back to 2016 to affiliations that must be paid.
- We have overdue invoices dating back to 2016 that must be paid.
- Your attendance is greatly appreciated.
- Call to Order
- Applications for Initiations
- Reading of the previous meeting minutes
- Report of Delegates & Committees
- Financial Report
- Notice of Motion:
– Notice of Motion (Funeral Benefit Plan)
– Notice Of Motion (Cupe to compensate L21/office clean up/reorg.)
– Notice Of Motion (Executive attendance at meetings)
- Nomination / Election:
– One (1) Executive at Large representing: EPCOR
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Good & Welfare