- Call to Order
- Applications for Initiations
- Reading of the previous meeting minutes
- Financial Report
- Report of Delegates & Committees
- Unfinished Business / Bylaws
- New Business / Nominations for VP (The VP shall be responsible for the following L21 matters: Accommodations, Harassments, OHS and if the President is absent or not eligible, perform all duties of the President as outlined in Section 10 of the L21 Bylaws).
- Good & Welfare
Door prize: Five (5) – $20.00 draws / L21 products
PDF poster for printing / circulating:
** PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER September 10, 2020 (Under Section 38 and Subsection 45(2) of The Public Health Act, 1994) Control of Transmission of 2019 Novel Corona-virus.
WHEREAS, I, Dr. Saqib Shahab, an official with the Ministry of Health and the Chief Medical Health Officer for the Province of Saskatchewan, have been authorized by the Minister of Health to act under section 45 of The Public Health Act,1994; I hereby ORDER and DIRECT that in the Province of Saskatchewan:
(a) Indoor private and public gatherings over 30 people, and outdoor private and public gatherings over 30 people are prohibited except in the following circumstances where 2 meter distancing between people can be maintained:
- Settings where people are distributed into multiple rooms or buildings, and workplaces;
- and (ii) Are a critical public service or an allowable business service.
Please note: Once the Provincial capacity number is achieved / the Union Hall doors will be secured.